Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Day (Late post!)

Easter morning was really exciting. Dora even got into digging in her basket and she discovered a chocolate chick. Eli was so excited to have unlimited candy for breakfast.

Happy boy!



Dora loved this chocolate chick!


MMMMmmmmm.

We found some lizards dueling--Eli was excited!




The swing has been a BIT hit. Sadly, both kids need to be pushed, which is a little annoying.


We had another easter egg hunt, with Hayley and Colin, too. I bought some confetti eggs, which Hayley and Eli enjoyed and Hayley caught onto immediately. That's a smart little girl who loved crushing eggs!


Great Grandma Jean was there. Eli kept taking her flowers. She posed for a shot or two with Dora...


Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Our Easter was great! Grandma Jean had so much fun watching the great grands scampering around in the yard. What a fun day!

eden&mike said...

Your grandma is so cute. I started laughing when I saw that this was an Easter post and said "well, I guess she was festive and wanted blue hair to celebrate the wonderful easter colors". Then I got punched in the mouth by my husband.- Oh, How I miss you all. I will be calling you shortly to make sure all is well. xoxoxo