Monday, July 16, 2012

Whit turns 35!!!

Whit turned 35 on the day of the reunion--that Saturday!  We got together early for beignets and fun.  
 Eli and Jack played video games through the whole thing but Eli was so happy with it that we let it go!
 Uncle Bob, Courtney and Crew, Lindsay and Carla and Don came.


 This girl LOVES her daddy!

 He got some dart guns from my parents--complete with teams and special shirts.  Pretty neat.

 And a rifle from me...
 I didn't want to transport it, so we put it on paper.  Haha.
 I made Whit a super lame cake when we got home.
 Love my boys!  They are so cute together!!

Happy 35th, Whit! I can't imagine my life without you.  You bring me such happiness and joy.  I love you SO MUCH SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Happy Birthday Whit! You are fabulous and we're so grateful you're in our family!