Monday, July 9, 2012

Emmy's First Birthday!

My tiny little baby is ONE! I can't even believe it.  She's such a cutie! She can be a handful but we sure do love this little chubster.  

I also love her blue blue eyes.  


 Okay so I am a birthday dud.  But I had the missionaries and my mom over for her birthday dinner/cake.  :-)

 Barbecue!

 Kroger cake! Haha.

 What in the WORLD is this???
 It's messy.
 Sticky!!
 Interesting.
 But not delicious!  (Also what was I thinking, getting a hot pink cupcake? Oh, my mom picked it out!) And you know what? Beggars can't be choosers.
 Happy kid!
 Squish it up now... Nice.
 And the interesting part.  The platter.
 Now on to the toys she had no idea how to open and no idea what to do with... Haha.
 Lucky for her, her siblings know all about present opening.  (And stealing.  And playing with and not sharing with you.)  Especially the animal train from Grandma that Dora never lets Emmy play with...
 But here's photographic proof she was a good, helpful big sister with the unwrapping.
Happy Birthday Emmy!  We love you so much!! We are so glad you're in our family.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love her chubby cheeks!!!!

Grandma Carla said...

The cake thought process was that the cupcake matched the big cake! :)
So many cute pictures of a pretty baby girl!