Monday, July 9, 2012

Courtney & Kids visit

We were so lucky to have Aunt Courtney bring her cute kids out to Texas for a few days for a visit.  I did not do a good job of taking photos.  In my defense I was still feeling kind of sick.  We had a wonderful time.  I just didn't do much but visit, watch kids and rest!  

Our kids get along great! You can see Rush and Dora sitting nicely, and Jack and Eli were just best friends!  Also can I just say for the record that Reese is so cute and easy going and I would adopt Merrick in a half a second flat.  He is such a good good kid.  

 Emmy liked Aunt Courtney!
 Dora liked the "other baby girl."
 Those are some blue eyes, folks!
 We basically swam and played in the water park every day for three days.


 Also, we really miss cousin Megan.  She was here for their trip.  Now she's gone. (Tiny, choked sob).
 We had Megan get one shot of us.  If you're wondering where Whit is, he worked the whole time Courtney was here, so he was always either working or sleeping! Poor guy!
 I had to include this.  Every kid is happy--except my two emotional and moody girls!  Sheesh!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Sorry we missed their visit. I'm so glad they came and had such a fun time!