Monday, July 9, 2012

Sea World

Holy cow.  I got so behind on the blogging. I am pregnant with baby number four and it's completely left me so sick I can't get anything done but the bare minimum.  I am finally feeling better so I'm going back and trying to catch up on all the blogs I missed.  The dates here will be way off, but at least it will be documented.  In early May we went to Florida for our annual trip.  We planned it before we knew I was pregnant, obviously.  I almost stayed home but at the last minute I decided to go.  Then once I was there, I really wanted to go to the parks for the fun.  I felt terrible but also had no energy.  It was embarassing but I ended up renting those electric carts each day! I tried to avoid any photos but I think one or two snuck in.  

Sea World our first day got the most photos.  I think I petered out a bit on the photos after this.  Eli is wearing Uncle Jesse's old outfit.  He's so glad it fits, even if it's a bit snug.  


 Love those blue eyes.  You're so pretty Dora!
 Waiting for the dolphin show.  On the Horizon! Love how Dora's blue eyes almost shine.  Cute.


 Kids liked the aquariums.


 We ate at this fancy restaurant that was surrounded by fish/sharks.  It was really neat.  Hard to get any photos, though.

 The lobster bisque was wonderful!
 Kids all went on a roller coaster while I sat with Emmy.
 She was pooped out and MAN was it hot!
 Eli loved the mesh climbing area.
 Emmy had just woken up here...

 Spinning aerial shell teacups! haha.  Glad Whit will go on these.  Blech!
 More roller coasters...
 Splash pad--only we didn't have suits.  The kids got soaked but it felt nice for them.
 I have a shot just like this of Eli at like 18 months.  He's doing the exact same pose.  So funny!

 These guys were awesome! So neat to see them flipping around and stuff.
 Kids loved Shamu.

 Love Dora's wet hair curls.


 Awwww.
 Pretty girl!
 Every time we go to Sea World, Whit has the kids pick out some oysters.  Then I get the pearl in some kind of jewelry.  This time we let Dora get a pearl too.



 Eli's pearl was the rarest of all-twins!! He was so excited and proud, until Dad made him give them to mom.  Then he kinda freaked out.  A lot!!

 Dora got a blue one--also rare.
 Emmy was pooped on the way home!  We all were.  Fat cheeks!!


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

It was a fun and long day! Probably your last trip to Sea World with only 3 kids (unless you drive over to San Antonio this summer or fall.)