Monday, July 9, 2012

Unicorn Poop!

While Cousin Megan was here, we decided to try making Unicorn poop cookies!  They are VERY TIME and INGREDIENT intensive but my kids loved making them AND eating them.  (They are just sugar cookies in a cute outfit.)  

Here's the link to see how to make them: 


I got one shot after making and dividing and then dying the dough.  Then I was too busy until the end to get more.  
 Eli loved them!! So did Dora.

 Love the stars and sparkle gel! I found adding the dragees to be too much of a pain (and hassle) and left them off.  They don't stick when the cookies are raw and they cool too fast to put them in after baking (on the big trays I did).  SO my kids just got stars, sparkle gel and edible glitter.  That seemed like more than enough!

 I thought they came out really pretty!


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Those are so fun! (Although the name might put me off a bit!)