Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dora's first pedicure

Me and Dora went to get pedicures today as a special treat since Dora stopped biting her nails.

They had special chairs with butterfly wings.


Eli sat on my lap part of the time.


Dora was so excited!!


Eli played on the iPod like a champ.


So cute!!


Dora got her nails done too.


Here's the finished product.






Dora was also pretty excited that I have sparkly flowers on my toes.


They were so good we got frozen yogurt afterwards.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Holy blogs!! You've posted a ton! I love them all. I can't wait to kiss those chunky cheeks of Emerald's!!
I love that you took Dora to get a pedicure. I've been wanting to do that with Meg for forever.

Grandma Carla said...

Such a fun reward for not biting nails!!!