Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun in the pool

Today the kids went swimming while I was home alone with all three for the first time. Me and Emmy stayed mostly on the sidelines. It was really cold water.






This was Eli. No matter how cold the water he jumped in over and over. What a nut!!





He climbs out all by himself now. What a pro!





An ant bit Eli but I'd say he got the last laugh.





Emmy got bitten by a few mosquitos. Poor thing.





Other than having me put her in the water once, this was as far in as Dora really got.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Eli IS a pro!! I don't blame Dora for not wanting to get in a cold pool. Emmy's outfit is super cute!
We can do this 3 kid thing!
Now that you've handled a day with all three, how about a flight up north? :)

Linsey said...

Seriously, when it comes to doing something fun, kids have no conception of cold! Great that you could still use your pool!