Monday, October 24, 2011

ZOO!


I AM SO FAR BEHIND! Oh well. Here's some photos from our trip to the zoo like 2 weeks ago.

I fiddled with the editing on these too. Haha. I think I'm getting a little better.

The kids had fun watching the elephant get a bath.

Here's cutie Max.


Haha. Action shot of Dora.



Love that kid! Someone recently asked me where they get their blue eyes. When I just looked at them, they clarified, "Does their dad have blue eyes?" NO! Their dad has green eyes. *I* have blue eyes.. SHEESH!





Here was the whole group (or dang close to it.)


Dora was loving this Ape... I think he liked her too.


The kids did not seem all that impressed with the "dragon." So it's not as showy as Toothless, but it could eat them just the same. Haha.


Thanks for taking us Nathan and Alexa. See you again soon!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Wow! What a group! A love the picture of Dora looking back at you! She's so beautiful!