Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lerdleluh's Birthday!

My mom turned SIXTY! Haha, not really. Eli just thought she was. Actually she was born in 1953. Oh well. It all seems the same when you're four. Too many sets of tens. To celebrate, she came with me to sacrament meeting to help me watch my kiddos. (Whit was on nights.)


After church we had dinner together, opened some gifts and had some cake. (Which I made. Don't look too closely. We had some frosting issues...)

The hot guy in blue was Whit getting ready to head into work. Poor guy!


Lerdleluh shared her flowers around and also let everyone help her blow out the candles.





Oh and a bonus shot of Dad. Now when you hold the baby, Dora sometimes comes around and asks to get up on your lap too.


2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Hey, a new post and I got center stage! Thanks for hosting dinner and baking a cake. It was fun!

eden&mike said...

Happy Birthday CARLA! woohoo. 60! I hope I am as sweet and helpful and kind as you at 60. I will probably just sit around alot. Get fat, yell at my husband, scream at the neighbor kids to get off my grass. I might even sit on my porch in a lawn chair (with no bra on) and spit into an old yogurt cup just for kicks. And maybe just maybe I'll be able to use these high tech TVs to watch Matlock re- runs and remember the good ol days. :)I cant wait to be 60.
Hugs to ya'll.