Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Build a Bear

When Cassidy came we went to Build a Bear. It was fun! The kids all had a great time I think.

Here's Dora filling the bear with stuffing. The two big girls didn't really want the stuffed animals that weren't stuffed yet. They were pretty upset to have those until they saw the stuffing being put inside! They wanted to just get the sample animals.

My dad met me and Cassidy up there. We had a great time seeing him. He kept his snoopy mask on the whole time. Impressive.

Eli and Carter picked matching dogs.

The photos were all pretty yellow so I liked the sepia shots and black and white... That made me start tinkering around with my editing options and I'll admit I went a bit overboard. Most of my attempts were pretty bad. But I had fun with them!

Dora named her bear Sprinkles for its multicolored spots.




Haha--this edit was weird. Not a frequent option, I think. It basically makes everything but one spot blurry.

I loved (and totally misused and overused) the black and white with one color area option. This one looks terrible. Haha.




Again, I did a terrible job. Oh well! It was kinda fun.

I thought this one came out pretty good. Made Carter in the foreground the focal point.

Dora loves her Papa.

This could be an ad for that ladybug. Haha.


Emmy got a tiny Halloween bear. That's Megan in the background.



2 comments:

Cassidy said...

That was a really really fun day.

Linsey said...

Your dad is so cute with his little dog hat! I can't believe he kept it on that long. Anything for the grandkids!