Friday, October 14, 2011

Cassidy's Visit

While my sister Cassidy was here visiting, the kids, and us by extension, spent a lot of time in the bouncy house and out in the pool. Since it was hot, we set the bouncy house up in the Entertainment room (the room between the main house and Whit's man cave that has the mini-kitchen.) The kids had a great time. Once I actually remembered to take a few photos.

We were really lucky. Our kids played SO well together, even from the very beginning that Cassidy and I just sat back and did nothing all week. (So maybe it wasn't that easy...kids do tend to encourage each other to make messes of course.)






We had a great time in the pool too. It's pretty easy to see who's most willing to pose for my photos but I think I got a cute one of everyone but me in here somewhere. I swear I was there the whole time--just no one ever gets me in the photos! HA!

Thankfully the orca, when we finally blew it up, worked much better than the dolphin.

Best buddies!


Okay now this next shot is of Dora, NOT EMMY, on her 4 month birthday. Yes, that's right. This is DORA.

Now here's Emmy. Best as I can tell this shot was taken around Emmy's 4 month birthday (give or take a few days.) Now, tell me they don't look the same. So it's not really my fault I call Emmy Dora and Dora Emmy on occasion.

Here's Dad playing with the kids in the pool too...

Adorable little Megan wanted to stay and live with us but her mom dragged her back. (Or something like that.)



My little bee!!
Carter is getting so big! Eli misses him so much.

Cassidy and Derrick were there too!

Oooh, I'm a hipster. See my hipster artsy photo?


Little Megan again...

Love love love that Dora Baby.


SO I'm not very original. Ah, well.

One more of Emmy so she doesn't feel left out...

Oh and Derrick really wanted Emmy's bottle. Sorry buddy, your mom doesn't pump. You have to juice your own. :-)


We miss you guys!! :-) Come back again soon.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

We had SO MUCH FUN! My kids are still asking to go back and play. Meg wants her best friend.
Thanks for the fun trip.