Sunday, October 9, 2011

Catch up

I have some photos to upload on my nice camera but had some to upload from my phone too.

We did a girls night (without Emmy. Sorry Emmy.) while Cassidy was here. We had dinner at panera and went shopping. Here are the girls-they were really excited.


Also Emmy and Derrick played well.



We went to target and to meet Jackie at chick fil a all together in one car. And to the park and build a bear. No photos on my phone but one of the car. That's one full tahoe.



The kids are loving the rain. I told them no playing in it in their church clothes and went to put the baby down. Came back to find this.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Riding in the Tahoe was great...unless Derrick was crying.
We had a BLAST.

Grandma Carla said...

Rain, Rain, don't go away - stay at least another day!! Love the playing in the rain shots. Sorry I missed Cassidy and kids while she was down. Shame on me...