Friday, October 29, 2010

Crescent City Aquarium

My kids are the cutest. My husband is the best. REALLY. Sorry all of you have kids and a hubby who are just ALMOST the best. :-)

Lately, since I've been feeling so crappy, Whit's done all the: laundry, cleaning, dishes, kid watching, dirty diapers, baths, well, let's be honest--EVERYTHING, PLUS he's been making a LOT of crazy runs to the store at 10 pm to get me orange juice or almonds so I can make almond pretzels like Auntie Anne's... Yeah I know--I'M LUCKY.

Now if this new baby will just get with the program... IT'S DUE June 5, since you all keep asking. :-)

Now on to the next catch up blog... We went to Crescent City the day after Bandon--and saw their cute aquarium. Here are some shots.



Ouch! :P
Now really touching a starfish...



The guy asked for someone brave. Eli volunteered. Then when the guy explained he wanted someone to touch an anemone, Eli volunteered me. I said okay, and then when the guy said he needed someone to LICK an anemone for 20 seconds, I said NO WAY and volunteered POOR DAD! Here are some shots--HE DID IT. It shocks you when you lick it!


EWWWW!!

We all got to pet the sharks--they are TOTALLY sandpaper-y--NOT SMOOTH like a dolphin. Pretty neat, though.


Ahhh! We were being eaten by a shark!!


The sea lion show was fun!!




2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Wow, I can't believe Whit touched his tongue to an anemone for 20 seconds (or any seconds.) What a guy!

Grandma Carla said...

Dora's little smile in the first picture is so cute - I love her little expression - alive with delight and excitement.