Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago, I got the kids dressed and made it out to the pumpkin patch. I know, Eli isn't wearing his Halloween shirt, but you know? It was the most I could do while Whit was at work that afternoon just to get the kids there at all. So, you get Eli in a blue doggie shirt. Sorry about that. :-) If it helps me sound like a better mom, the dog shirt was because there was a humane society event that morning at the Northwest Club gymnastics class--so Eli was too excited about that to change out of his dog shirt.

The whole way to the pumpkin patch, Eli kept asking if there were pony rides. Yes, Eli, there are pony rides.


There were also big John Deere trikes.


I could not, absolutely, no matter how I tried get a photo of Dora smiling. So, here's a shot of her by a pumpkin, scowling.

We went on a hayride...


She's cute, even not smiling, right?


Oh and a SECOND pony ride. The first one wasn't enough.
Then on to the pumpkin selection. The kids were not very cooperative on the photo front.

Whoa? What was I thinking, letting Eli drive!?


They agreed on this little one. Which I was happy about because those big ones behind it were too much for me to handle.

Also, mom, Dora got your package. Thanks for the hat and purses.


3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love pumpkin patches. Cute outfit, Dora.

Grandma Carla said...

Dora is the cutest pumpkin in the patch - even without a smile! Love the pony ride and the donkey ride. What a fun visit!

Linsey said...

Ah, it looks like you all had so much fun! And Dora was definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch!