Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shout out to my Mom

I just needed to take a second to say MY MOM IS AWESOME. There are a few people in life you know you can call at 3 am just to cry (not that I've had to do that lately.) I can count those people on one hand. My mom is at the top of the list. Whit's AMAZING, no doubt, but I'd call my mom first because she'd be way less annoyed. :-)

She goes so far above and beyond on things that it's like she doesn't even know what's normal. She is the BEST mom, the best grandma... even her quirks are cute. She's politically obsessed--cute! She can't help herself from sending the kids presents and clothes a lot--cute! She sends me care packages--cute! And she is forever making the kids (and me) stuff. CUTE! She comments on every single blog--cute! (I don't eat candy, but comments on my blog are like my candy. Haha)

I LOVE YOU MOM! You are the B-E-S-T!! MISS YOU!

Bridget

7 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You do have an incredible mom. I'm always amazed at how well she supports you guys.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, your mom is a fabulous mother to all her children. Isn't it great that we can always call our mom and they will listen no matter how trivial or how late/early it is...moms are pretty great. I think your mom racks up a million frequent flier miles a year coming to see you and Emma...she takes good care of y'all...and she loves doing it.

[BrookeO] said...

Cute mom. I need to meet her!!!

Grandma Carla said...

Well, I think the praise is a little over the top, but thanks... I try.

(I hope the care package for you made you feel a little better - sorry you've been so sick.)

Cassidy said...

She really is awesome, no doubt. I love your mom too!

Emma said...

Yay Mom! You're definately not exaggerating!

Linsey said...

Yes, your mom is pretty darn amazing and cute too! She's always doing something nice for someone.