Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Catching Up

I am so far behind on my blog, I'm not sure I'll ever catch up, but here is my first feeble attempt. My kids are finally (beginning) to play together sometimes. They still fight a lot, but I am so delighted to see them becoming friends. They love to play after bathtime--and the guest room is a favorite spot. I just thought with the sunlight coming through the photos might look kind of cool. They didn't come out great, but the kids still look cute. So much for my attempt at being artsy!





After bouncing on the bed, they love to pull the Christmas puppets I made out of the drawers and play with them.

Dora loves Mary because she has a baby...


Oh and Dora loves Eli's snow boots--wears them all the time! So weird.

This was during conference--the kids played in a box so we could listen for a few minutes.

WOW Eli needed a haircut! (He did get one...not a good one, since I did it, but still.)

Awww, a little kiss.



4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I LIKE your artsy sun stripes!

After having such a close relationship with Jesse I can see why you ache for these two to enjoy each other. They're sure cute.

Cassidy said...

Cute kids Bridget, cute kids. Good job.
you too, Whit

Grandma Carla said...

Cute! Glad they enjoy playing together!

Linsey said...

Oh, how cute! Yeah, I am SUPER behind on blogging too!!! It looks like you had a fun conference weekend!