Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend of Playing

We had a fun weekend with Dad home. It feels like he hasn't had a weekend off in forever! We just hung around the house and played! Here are a few shots I thought to grab the camera and take. The kids have been getting a LOT of horsey back rides. Once dad actually gave them BOTH a ride at the same time.

So fun!
Here is Dora with her three favorite animals again! She is obsessed with these three guys! (Or four--sometimes the horsey's baby gets included in the mix.)

Angela's blog gave us some ideas for new things to do in terms of acrobatics. We already had boom boom flip (which I won't try to explain) and Dora/Eli Basket and so on, but here's the incredible flying kiddos! Dora picked this up RIGHT away. I did it with her for a while, and then it was daddy's turn. I grabbed the camera then...


Eli is never one to be outdone by his sister (except did I mention Dora pooed and peed in the potty yesterday!? So maybe in potty training she will outdo him!)


She found this old hat and insisted on wearing it. I wouldn't have gotten ANOTHER photo of her with her animal posse except I thought it was funny she was using the sheep as an ottoman.

Awww, after a day of fun, they watched a movie together. They always share the couch (lately) and it makes me so happy!

I almost forgot to mention that Eli insisted on wearing his cowboy hat because he was watching a "cowboy" movie that Dora picked (Spirit--its about a horse.)

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I LOVE that picture of Dora with the hat on and those stuffed animals. SO funny. I'm glad you got to have such a fun weekend!

Grandma Carla said...

Can hardly believe that hat still fits her! Such fun to have a weekend to spend at home!