Friday, August 20, 2010

Libby and David's visit

This week's theme was company. First we had Aunt Libby and Uncle David (whom I had never met) and the kids had a great time with them. Sadly, Whit had to work so he wasn't home that much. Then, Aunt Katrina and Uncle Garth and two of their girls came to visit too... It was neat to have everyone here. I was not very good with the camera and missed documenting their visit! Sorry!!

Also, before the photos of Uncle David and Aunt Libby, here's a shot of my two boys sleeping. Eli's had some rough nights for some reason. It has left him tired and crabby during the morning.


While Whit was working, I took the kids (Dora, Eli, Libby and David) to the park. It was hard watching 4 at once, but I managed. Here are a few shots.






This last photo has a story. The other day I heard Dora playing in the dining room. I didn't think much of it. Then I wondered, what is she doing in there? I ran in to find her sitting in the middle of the table, playing with the salt and pepper shakers. Eli would have covered the table with salt and pepper. Dora, being Dora, found a paper plate and put pepper on one side and salt on the other. She wasn't very happy when I pulled her off the table and threw her art away.
I did take a snap shot first.


2 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

How fun! It is always nice to have visitors!
I need to be better at taking pictures too! I never do it when are actually doing something fun, only when I am bored.
I love the art work. That wounds like Emree. She loves to organize!

Grandma Carla said...

Dora certainly seems to have a logical, organizational thought process with a right turn at neatness. Salt on one side of a paper plate and pepper on the other - how neat can one be when making a mess?