Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Around the House

We have been having too much fun around here. We don't live by Hershey Park anymore (sad for my little guy!) and so we went to the Grants Pass fair. The kids got balloons...

(Oh and the last time we went to the Sill's house, Dora broke her nose. Poor thing! Her little face looks so sad!)

At the fair, we saw the Bear display. Every year here they do some kind of display of art with bears. This year was bears on motorcycles. Businesses around here buy them.

This one is my favorite!

Eli made a friend...

Awwww...
Yeah so my one shot with Dora, the balloon blocks her head!

Eli and I rode the ferris wheel!


And Eli rode some bouncing cars that were really fun.


I tried (unsucessfully) to be artsy...



Dora's latest thing is sitting on my elephant. If you know how much I love my stuffed animals, you know how much this means I love my angel to let her squish my FAO Schwartz elephant like that! Cute, though, huh? She's adopted these three as her own little babies. She carries them all over the house. (That poor nose!)


We have had the bouncy house up for a week!




Dora can climb up the back on her own now!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor little Dora...I can't believe she broke her nose. Looks like the fair was a lot of fun and that they are still loving their bounce house!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Nose breaking does not sound fun. I can only imagine how sad she way! However, every thing else looks like a blast. Emree has no idea what she is missing out on if she lived at your house!

Unknown said...

Oh, poor Dora! Jaedon really misses Hershey Park as well. Wish we had a bouncy house in our house. The kids would be in heaven. You are such a fun mom, and especially to let them squish your elephant. That is a true mothers love for her children. :)

Liz said...

your kids are so dang cute! i love me a ferris wheel!

Elizabeth said...

Cute kids. I love the good old fair. Grants Pass looks like a very nice place to live.