Sunday, August 29, 2010

30th Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday!! I had lots of gifts, all day to spend with family, and several friends who brought me things! Thanks Jenny for the amazing oatmeal cake! Whit and the kids were so sweet all day, with Dora giving me special hugs she is usually stingy with.

Eli helped me open all my presents!



He and Dora were as excited as I was by the new ice-cream maker (thanks mom and dad) and the candy (thanks honey). Haha.


All in all, 30 feels pretty much like 29! Plus, I sort of hijacked a friend's barbecue and had a party there. They even sang to me and cut a cake! It was a great birthday and Whit and I finished the day going on a date! Hooray!

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Happy Birthday!

Grandma Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Beej~ I hope you have a fabulous year!