Monday, November 3, 2008

Caving in to Peer Pressure

So a few (very few!) people noticed that I sneakily made up a blog a few months ago. I had not checked it since posting... shame on me. Anyhow, I finally did recheck it, because I found a link to it on another family member's blog!! We have two family websites, and I end up posting the same thing to each of them!! Apparently that technology is under review so that soon the websites will be able to link to a blog or something, so I guess I should learn to do this blog thing, too.


Whitney went rock climbing on Saturday, so I thought I would include a photo from his adventure. He did really well, which is no surprise. He runs five miles a few times a week and is strong enough he ripped the counter RIGHT OFF the cabinets when we remodeled our bathroom so I had no doubts. Anyhow, here he is looking hot on a rockwall.





Also last week, our son Eli was a clown for the first Halloween he has a shot of remembering! I doubt he will remember much, but he looked cute. His face makeup would have been cuter, but he was really squirmy so it was hard to put on!

We also took him to a Halloween party for church the week before with a Barnyard Theme. He looked pretty cute in his hat and overalls... The horse is his playpal, whose mom watches Eli for me when I have to go into the office periodically.

Well, I think this will be my formal first attempt at a blog!! I now need to learn how to put those little sidebar things that track how long until our baby girl is born!! Hahaha--another day, another task.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

He IS a way cute clown! Wow, he's getting so big! I can't believe it!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Glad to see you joining the blogging world...it sounds like we are having our little girls right at the same time. I can't wait!

Tracie said...

you are sneaky!! i always check your baker family site, now i will check here! welcome!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally you post again! I can't wait for more!!!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

yes, I found you too! I'm sneaky that way. Eli looked darling. Well done.

Lori said...

Good Job!!! I knew you could do it. And I loved the update! Just wait, now the pressure of what I can post that will be interesting to anyone....

Grandma Carla said...

I love the backdrop for the fall social. Someone did a great job painting that up so my adorable little grandson and his friend could pose in front of it.
Who took the pictures of Whit? He really went all out for his first adventure in rock climbing!