Friday, May 30, 2008

A Whidget is Born!

So everyone has one of these, and although we already have TWO family websites, I gather they are used more for photos and a Blog more for thought sharing. I thought I would try setting one up without letting anyone know I have one, and just see how it goes. If I like it, maybe I will send the word out that Whitney and I have joined the blogger world. I am sure if any new grandchild photos get put up as a result my mom will be delighted. Anyhow, here is my trial balloon. Let's see how it looks!

-Bridget

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

POST MORE POST MORE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!! xxxoooo

Unknown said...

I found out from Liberty!

I gotta tell ya, I would love it if you would BLOG. I would even check it!

Lori said...

We need some more POSTS and pictures, and congratulations on baby number two!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hey Bridget! I found it, too! Please post.

Grandma Carla said...

Wahoo! I love checking blogs.