Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Three Girls Wish you a Merry Christmas!

I got some cute shirts for the babies and an outfit for Dora.  They all happened to put them on the same day (haha) and I had to take a few photos!  I think I got some cute ones.  I love this little baby--she is SO SMILEY! I love this age. SHE HATES BOWS! 




 I love that these two are being pals!


 Tessa is a biter and a HUGE HAIR PULLER!







 Dora really is the glue that keeps the kids together.  She plays with any of the other three and loves them all.  She takes care of the baby, caters to Emmy and explains things and plays with Eli, too!





 Isn't this one too beautiful for words!

 She carries Tessa all around and loves it! Tessa loves it too.  Free rides!

 Look at my three baby girl heads!  Give Tessa a week and we will have a real thatch of hair there, too! I bet it stays darker, though!

 BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: