Monday, December 16, 2013

Doctor of the Year

Whit won this enormous award this month--Doctor of the year!  They called to let me know in advance, and I had to keep it a secret for almost two weeks.  If you know me, you know that nearly killed me!! BUT I kept my mouth shut AND I got all four kids to the hospital in time for the surprise.  It was really hard because I had to get ready and get the kids ready AFTER Whit left so he wouldn't suspect.  I had two kids to collect from school, too.   With my mom's help, we made it!! The kids were so happy and proud! But not as proud as me.  I always knew he was the best doctor out there, but now the secret is out and everyone knows!  LOVE YOU WHIT!! 


 We all had a free lunch there afterwards.  Our kids were the only ones there.  Haha.

 Here's my mom and Brian. I thought this one looked pretty with the white poinsettias and the red shirts!! My mom looks gorgeous!

Brian looks suitably ... scary! Ha.




 Kids loved the event balloons.  I am guessing they didn't really grasp the significance of the whole thing.  Oh well.  They know their dad is awesome!
I am so proud of you Whitney!  You are still my number one blessing.  I thank my heavenly father every single day that he sent you to me. :-)  This award didn't change how I feel about you, but it does confirm that you're generally awesome.  In every way!

No comments: