Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tessa's Birthday

I cannot believe my baby is ONE!! She turned one on November 27, 2013!! 
Look at this happy baby!! I LOVE THIS BABY!!!

 Her daddy loves her too!!

 Look at these two cuties!!
 We love miss Rachael too! Glad she could be at the party.

 My mom and Dad and Miss Rachael were the only people at her party!  haha.
 Papa helped Dora build a tower. Cool, huh?
 We got her a turkey cupcake! Wow!
 My other kids didn't know what to do, what to do at all!  Tessa knew.  She dove into that cupcake, eating and eating!




 Look at that cutie!!! :-)



 Ewww, gross!! Messy baby!!
 I love babies with presents.  They have no idea what to do.  They keep crawling off and have no interest.  The big kids helped out, and luckily, Tessa was willing to share with the others!




No comments: