Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Tree Decorating and TOT

We put up our Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving.  Eli and Dora were really excited!  :-) 

 Can you feel the excitement in their dancing moves?  Haha.
 Tessa was just happy to be with her mom.
 LOVE the double dimples. I got pretty okay shots for taking them myself.  While holding her.  Haha.
 Dora got sick on Wednesday and so we didn't all go to Louisiana for the weekend like we thought.  Dora got well on Friday, and we made it to her TOT performance.  She really liked it and so did we.  I am glad my mom came because Emmy and Tessa were a handful! I'm not sure I'd have managed it alone! Dora was SO CUTE.  TOT stands for Teams of Tomorrow and it's a little basketball group that shows them how to bounce and dribble and stuff.
 This is Dora's best friend Gabe.  They are in the same preschool class and I went to high school with his mom.  She has good judgment.  Haha. They are both in TOT too and they were cute at the performance!



I am so proud of my gorgeous little angel!

No comments: