Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanksgiving!!

We went to Clint and Linsey's for Thanksgiving this year.  I think everyone had a fun time.  I made the kids hold still for a second for a few photos.  They weren't very happy about it (Emmy wouldn't even pause.  Haha)
 The food was amazing!  I love thanksgiving.  :-)
 Jeremy and his family and Linsey's mom were all there, too.  Emma brought Jon.

 Aren't they cute?
 Here's the man of the house.
 SIBLINGS!
 Keeping it classy...
 Love these two!
 TESSA IS SO ADORABLE! And she loves her grandma.

 Love this big girl's eyes.  She picked this spring dress and insisted on wearing it! haha.

 Good thing we live in Texas.
 I mustache you a question... Is anyone cuter than Eli?  NO!
 Emmy wouldn't even leave the playroom to eat.  haha. She staked her claim to several things as well.  If Xander went near her, or her claimed toys, she'd howl.
 Fireplace shot!
 AFTER dinner (who does that!) we played football.  I mean that as the royal We.  I didn't really play at all.  I did take a few photos.  Jon and Eli played.  Eli was a little excited.  Can you tell?  Love his enthusiasm!

 Tessa was a good sport!   Isn't she a little doll?  I am really enjoying this age, knowing this is my last and for ONCE not being pregnant with another little rugrat.  Not being pregnant changes my whole outlook on life!!


 My little beauty is getting some fuzz on her head!! I love when they hit a year and it finally starts to grow!
 Linsey "played" a little bit.  Go Linsey.  I sat it out.  Too many babies in my family.
 Look at Eli's excitement!  Emmy loved this little car.
 Dad played with Tessa and look how cute they both are!


 I LOVE THIS FACE!

 CUTE CHEEKS!

No comments: