Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wow this is late

I am occasionally (like now) behind on blogging and I post things weeks later than they actually took place. I was just thinking that I need to order my blog book for this year, so I need to get all my recent photos up so I have everything documented. In uploading photos from my small camera that I don't use as often, I found these from just before last Christmas!! Yikes.

We are liking Texas but the videos with the snow and turkeys (which were always in our backyard) make me miss Oregon, especially this time of year.






I miss our house. It had a great view as you could see in the other video above, but I liked that house too. Also, I can't believe how much Dora has grown in ONE year. Eli is about the same. Haha.

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

You had a great house with a great view. We're glad you moved here and sorry you'll miss the snow... maybe you can go somewhere snowy during the winter every year... :)