Sunday, November 13, 2011

Girls Cruise

I am very very far behind on my blog. For that I apologize to my six readers. Ha.

I have about 300 photos I've uploaded and just haven't done a blog with yet. I picked up a new client and that has set me back a bit, and also things are just busier with three kids!

I would get them up this week, but ALAS (YEAH RIGHT) I am going on a cruise. Me and my friend Alisha leave tomorrow morning for New Orleans and then MEXICO. No kids, no hubbies (Sad!) and total relaxation. I am SO excited...

SO, it will probably be a little while before you get more updates from me. If you're impatient, just envision a relaxing beach or a wonderful meal... that's what I'm doing, so suck it. Haha! :-)

-Bridget

PS- My husband rocks...

3 comments:

Alisha said...

hehehehe

Grandma Carla said...

Your husband does rock! He took the kids to Wal Mart this morning and to Bass Pro shop this afternoon. He's doing great! You are a lucky lady! Have fun!

eden&mike said...

Wish it were me going with ya! Have fun!