Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cruise Little Camera

This is my cousin Garrett who lives in New Orleans area and just happened to be on the same cruise as me!! How crazy was that?? We got to see him pretty often on the cruise. He also came to Chichen Itza when we docked at Progresso, so that was fun. More photos of him later.


A shot of me and Alisha in front of our boat, the Elation. And we were Elated. Aptly named.

Here's Dora with her big blue eyes... and Eli and her friend Alexa (Alisha's daughter). The kids forced me to take this photo when I went yesterday to pick them up from Alisha's.

Here's a little video in which I look exceedingly lame BUT you can KIND of hear something that was awesome. They built the main building in chichen Itza so that the sound carries really far. In that way, someone could stand on the top steps and be heard from a really long way away. Gosh, what in the world could they have used that for? Can anyone say King Benjamin? Or some other "King"? *cough*

No comments: