Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rice Cereal for Emmy (and Eli is Strange)

Emmy ate her first rice cereal and she ATE LIKE A CHAMP! I have never had a kid take to eating food so easily or so well. She gobbles it down. Just slurps it right up from the very first bite.

I thought this face was hilarious. She made it about 10 times. I think she was saying, "Why'd it take you so long to give me some real food, mom?"

When I took a break (three times) to mix more (sure each time that she wouldn't eat any more) she would gnaw on her bib. Dora was there to cheer little sister on.

Oh and Dora doesn't really have a hurt on her head, but we use band-aids like decorative stickers at our house folks and I haven't been willing to fight the good fight to stop it yet. We're not very green. Oh well!

I was going downstairs the next morning when I saw Eli through the cracks in the stairs. He was awake, wearing his hat and pajamas and his new flip flops, playing in the water in the bathroom with a cup and syringe. THAT KID!! What did I do? Snapped a photo, what else?


No comments: