Saturday, November 26, 2011

Halloween


Whitney had to work on Halloween... So my mom came over to help. My kids had a fun time. I think my mom did too. :-)



Cutie pants Emmy.

All the kiddos.

I dressed up as a peacock. Dora did too--we had matching hair bows. Love Eli's face here.

He was blowing spit bubbles. Classy.

Here is everyone coming out of Clint's house. My mom was a Tiger. (LSU fan) Hayley and Eli were both batman/batgirl. Dora was going to be batgirl too until the last minute when she changed her mind because she wanted to be "pretty".

Colin only wanted to be "Colin". He kept saying, "Me be Colin". It was pretty cute.

One shot of the "approach" before it was too dark to get anything. The kids were sure excited.


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

A night to remember!! Wow - I have such cute grands!!