Monday, November 28, 2011

Unwrapping Santa's presents

I took a few (non-professional) shots with my camera before Santa showed up and a few of the present opening. I thought I'd toss those in too.

Also just a note on the "Baker Blue Eyes." Both Cassidy and my mom (my only two faithful readers! haha) commented when I said Emmy has the "Baker blue eyes" on Emmy's five month photos that they didn't come from the Bakers--only Papa Hugh has blue eyes. I didn't mean from the BAKER ANCESTORS. I just meant that our kids, the BAKER KIDS, all have bright blue eyes, thus the BAKER eyes. It's a new thing. For the record, they likely came from Papa Baker's blue allele mixed with the Stuckey blue eyes but they are the BAKER eyes for our family. :-)

Here are my big kids snuggling with Papa Don.

Eli loves to hold Baby Emmy. And look at those Baby Baker Blues. haha.



The kids were pretty excited to get a present before Christmas. They've been staring at the ones under the tree with longing.





We can't wait til Christmas (even though Daddy has to work every night that week... Doh!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

Such good pictures! Love the ones of Eli holding Emerald.