Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Urban Monkey

A new kid play place has opened in Grants Pass--wahoo. It's called the Urban Monkey and it's mormon owned. We went over there last Friday and the kids had a great time. They have huge bouncy houses, a room full of trampolines, balls and foam pits and various other things (kids' play room, foos ball, basketball hoop, skate park, etc.)

Here are the VERY few shots I got that turned out. It was kinda dark for my camera and being pregnant I couldn't follow the kids into the trampoline zone. Dora loved the big slide.

She also loved jumping with daddy.

You can't tell but they are all jumping.


This is Whit touching the ceiling. I like that adults can go play too. We'll go again after I have the baby so I can have some fun!


Dad's still got the moves--he impressed Eli with his flips, and I'll admit. I was impressed, too!


Fun in the foam pit. My kids LOVE a foam pit. LOVE IT. If you didn't see Dora, you knew she was in or headed for the foam pit!



Wanna come with us next time we go?

1 comment: