Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Blanket and Riverside Park

So I finally found (thanks to Natalie) some good photo software that's easy to use and just does simple stuff. SO I have some photos for this blog.

Now my next issue is that instead of showing me photos on the blog when I am posting something, I just see a jumble of letters and numbers. Anyone know how to get it to have the photos again so I can see them to put up commentary on each photo?

The first few photos are of two blankets I made with Natalie's instruction. I was going to just make one for new baby Emerald, but Dora desperately wanted one too.

Most of the other photos are from a trip to Riverside Park where I actually remembered my camera. We have been going every day to feed the ducks and to play but I never take the camera. I can't keep up now that I'm pregnant. Plus, no one really wants dozens of posts about the same activity!

So, here are a few shots. Now I'm caught up on my blog and ready for the new baby.

Oh and that shot of Dora at the bottom is her doing her "No" face. She blows at me with her tongue when I tell her something she doesn't like. SO funny, but I try not to laugh and encourage it.

























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you accidentally get switched to HTML mode instead of compose mode?

When you are writing your post look in the right corner of the post edit box. Which tab is open? You want to be in compose. My guess is that you are accidentally clicked on EDIT HTML.

Cassidy said...

Cute kids. Can't wait for baby number 3!!!