Friday, May 7, 2010

ZOO!! (Finally)

A few weeks ago (!!) we went to the zoo and met Cassidy and the kiddos there. It was a great time and we will have to do it again.


I love Dora's hair bow--my friend Annie does such a great job! She has an etsy shop if anyone wants some.

Eli liked the petting zoo... but they had a miscalculation--putting it by a playground. Every kid was more into the playground. I mean, you see GOATS everyday, but slides! Novelty... Oh wait.
In case you can't tell, Dora and I are in the hippo's mouth.

Everyone but my mom, who took the photo... (and I think Carter's ducked behind Eli).

I liked the baby elephant!

Dora likes to point--but I really wanted a photo of her with the giraffe since I put her in the giraffe outfit I got with gymbucks...
Dora's even got cute shoes on!!

So every night Eli asks for the same story--one about a purple and orange monkey. Eli is the purple monkey and Dora is the orange monkey (seems backwards, I know.) Anyhow, here are my monkeys with the orange monkey we found.



No comments: