Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mom. She is the best mom anyone has ever had. I don't think I realized what a great mom I had until I became one myself. Sure, she has lost her temper in the past, but not nearly as often as I do!

She is also the best grandma ever. She is so great about disciplining them, and playing with them, and loving them. It's hard to do all three. Really hard! Mom, thanks for helping me so much, and for setting me such a wonderful example. Thanks for all that you always do and the person you are.

We love you. I love you.

-Your daughter, Bridget

4 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Happy Mother's day to you too Bridget!

AmyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AmyB said...

You're right. You do have a wonderful mother. Only natural for you to be such a wonderful mother too!

Grandma Carla said...

Thanks for the high praise. I had a tough act to follow with the mother I had. I sure love my kids and my six grands...