Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Ever Trip to DisneyWorld

Last time we came to Orlando, we hit Sea World and drove out to Busch Gardens but we didn't go to Disneyworld, since the kids were deemed too young to appreciate it. This time we decided to go... It takes forever to get into the park-and we had to take the slow slow ferry.

Here we are, ready to go.

Here we are in front of the castle at the park entrance.


We ate lunch at the Liberty Tree restaurant and it was delicious... Crab dip, fancy drinks and barley soup. Yum! The rolls even had honey butter. All in all, the kids did great. Dora was happy the whole time, and Eli loved loved loved the Barnstormer. He went twice in a row and listed it as his favorite part at the day's end. It's a roller coaster where you sit in a plane.


There was a lot of sharing at lunch...

Dora shared a lemon with her dad. The kids are so happy to have their daddy. It's nice for me because Eli insists on daddy doing everything for him so I get a lot of time off.


You can tell how much these two love each other in these...

Only Nana can compare with the celebrity status Dad currently enjoys.

Eli was SO excited to meet Mickey. The line has lots of Mickey things.

Yay Mickey pumpkins!

Nana kept Eli happy in line. OOOOH he loves his Nana.


His only disappointment is that Mickey didn't talk--but Eli did share his toy. The kids LOVED these little sucker/fans and Eli was willing to share only with one person--MICKEY. Cute!!

He was so shy about meeting Mickey in person, but when we left, he was SO SAD! He couldn't stop crying.

Nana was there, too...

Dora played in a toddler playground while she waited. She was so happy to see me when we got out and over to where she was.

Here we are before Peter Pan's flight and the kids loved it--our last ride!

Today we went to Typhoon Lagoon--but those photos are on my mom's camera. We go to the Animal Kingdom tomorrow. Hooray! That's the one I was the most excited about.

4 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

How fun! I am green right now :)

Linsey said...

Oh, how fun!!!! I wish we were there in the pictures with you!!!! I'm glad that both Eli and Dora LOVED Disney World!! We'll definitely have to go with you next time when my knee is better. :o)

Grandma Carla said...

It was a fun-filled day!

camie said...

I saw your post on the coupon clipper blog and thought I'd say hi! Disneyworld- we went 2 years ago and my kids ask every day when we can go back. That place IS magical! Your photos made me yearn to go back. I hope you're doing well and am looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the great state of Oregon.