Saturday, May 8, 2010

Trip to Dallas for the Twins' Third Birthday

On Friday before their party, the twins, my mom, the kids and I all went to Six Flags. Sadly, the setting on my camera got spun to manual on accident so most of the photos didn't turn out...



The twins were not huge fans of this ride, but Jesse seems happy here!


They really liked the swings.


Dora really wanted to ride the plane with the big kids, so Jocelyn let the baby cousin ride with her. Joc loves babies and was so nice to her all weekend!

Even with the messed up camera I loved these two of Jesse. He's so happy!



The kids all loved the carousel, too.



Here's the only photo I got of the party. They were all blown out...


Dora totally sat and "read" the Book of Mormon in the hotel. It was cute.

I love her blue eyes!

She does this little thing we call "sweet eyes". She does them when I ask for them, too. She also says mama, dada, baba (bottle) and bac bac (for chickens) and makes a little horse sound for horses! She is so cute!!

The kids played happily together for longer than ever before in the sandbox.

Saturday night we went to "Going Bonkers" which Eli calls "Inside Park". He had a fun time, except he got a little scared when he went off on his own because there were so many big kids there. (Saturday night...)

The kids all got in a little ride at some point, and they were so happy!





1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

It was so much fun to watch all the Stuckey cousins playing together. Just as I'd hoped, they all seem to enjoy playing together. I hope they can find other events to spend time together. Distance makes that opportunity infrequent and therefore more treasured.