Monday, May 31, 2010

New Car and Piano "Lessons"

The kids love playing on my mom's piano. Eli actually asks "Lerdleluh" to come play pretty music for him and then makes the sound he thinks her playing makes. (It's pretty cute.) :-) Here she is playing with them last Sunday.

Dora was the only one more interested in mom than the playing.

Eli has been getting nicer. He can still be mean, but I think we are making progress on the loving of the sister.

Here's our new car! Eli has named it Beach. (It's blue/green, and I suggested "Ocean". He insisted we name it Beach, not Ocean.)

The kids have so much space!!


1 comment:

Liz said...

love beach and those cute pics of the kids jammin with your mom! so sorry but i cleaned out the hard to reach places in my car today and found Eli's other batman flip flop. I'm soooo sorry. that probably threw you for a loop while trying to pack for your orlando trip. call me (i didnt save your # to my phone) and we'll arrange to get it back to it's rightful foot!