Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Family Photos-Skates Photos

We had some family photos made last week. Annie does such a nice job we wanted some spring ones before we left. So, on one of the first nice days of the year, we pulled out the skates and played. (Actually, Eli found my rollerblades in the closet on Sunday and wore them all day, annoying as that was, since he kept falling.) We got him his first pair of skates and decided to play on them for some photos. Here are a few of those and then some other shots, mostly of Mom and Eli.


I also thought it would be fun to take some shots with peeps. I don't really like the taste, but I love the name! Here's Dora making a huge mess. Clearly she is in love with them... What's not to like!? Sugar dipped in colored sugar...







Is Eli's hair looking a little too long!? Well, he won't let me cut it. It apparently looks like the kid's on Meet the Robinsons (he thinks) and he loves it. Plus he hates haircuts...


This one is almost just like the new header--but our smiles are different. (Normal smiles.)


1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

I think the last one is my favorite - love Dora's curious expression coupled with all the other happy faces.