Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last Round of Family Photos at the Star Barn

Oh how I love my little man!



One last side note--we had these scheduled for NEXT Tuesday but the weather was so nice, we moved them up a week. Unfortunately, I moved them up before my hair appointment (on Wednesday!) So, sadly my hair hasn't been done since before Christmas. Can we say ROOTS anyone?? Oh well!


A good solid family photo. I am so glad Eli looks just like his dad--they are some handsome XYs.


Eli sure loves his daddy... With as fast as he is getting big, he still looks tiny around his daddy.


That stupid thing Eli's holding is his "orange dot", some promotional item we got in the mail from a moving company! He loves it and carries it around all over.

I really like Eli's face here!



Ah, every mother's dream--her kids being nice to one another. I really hope they become best friends!


I am glad we have a few where Dora is smiling. It's harder and harder to get her to smile for photos. I really miss the days when she would smile back every time you smiled at her!

I think this face looks just like one her cousin Jocelyn makes.

I love the Halo Dora's hair makes here! Haha.



There was totally a shot of me where I looked much better--but Dora wasn't looking at the camera. For the record, I choose my kids over myself. :-) Ignore that I look a little freaky here. I love to hug my kids a bit too much. Not 5 minutes ago, Eli told me to leave him alone (because I was force hugging him while he was trying to play.) Why don't they love to just sit around while I squeeze them??


2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Bridget, you guys are all so photogenic and are such a cute family.

I'm excited to have you out west where we'll see you more often.

Grandma Carla said...

I love the halo picture of Dora too. Eli sure looks cute and so happy in all the pictures!