Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If you give a bean a cookie...

Dora is so sweet! I made cookies last night and she really wanted one, but I wouldn't give her one. Today, she convinced me. When I gave it to her, she put her head on my leg! Sweet! Luckily I had the camera handy.

Eli was too fat to climb on things. Dora's a big baby too, but she's not as rolly polly as he was. So, she loves climbing onto the futon. Note the cookie in her grabby hand!


Don't worry--I told her we don't usually take notes on cookies. I will get her a legal pad soon. (Or should I get her a diary? We legal folk are all confused.)


Here she is lying on the futon--happy as can be...


Uh, Lerdle-luh, I don't think we have enough toys. Could you send more?


3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Sure - it's my job! What a cute little cookie grabber!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

That is priceless! my child would have already shoved it in her mouth and traces of crumbs would be all over the living room/

Anonymous said...

She is so happy to have her cookie and be left all alone...to do what she wants on the futon..she is adorable in that outfit and her bow matches perfectly...where do you order your bows from now?