Monday, March 8, 2010

Day to Day


Nothing new going on here--we are just playing and working and making messes. Here's Dad and Dora and Eli on the stairs... Eli loves cookies. Dora loves stairs...


Okay Dora is TOTALLY a climber. She loves to climb. Lately, Eli has been obsessed with taking the cushions off the sofa and playing on them (my fault for cleaning them with him up--he saw they come off!!) Anyhow, I thought I would snap a shot or two of how my house looks every morning--the Bean bobbing up and down on the coffee table she has gleefully climbed up on and Eli (in his ROCKET PAJAMAS) on the cushionless couch. At least he wasn't leaping from the STAIR LANDING down to the cushions piled at the bottom of the stairs (his latest favorite thing to do when I am not watching closely enough. I thought I was having a heart attack. Luckily he didn't break anything. Unluckily he is now convinced it is both safe and outrageously fun.)


I love this little imp!

Okay this is HILARIOUS--Yesterday Eli kept calling, "Mama, watch me." I went in to see what he was doing--he said, "Mama, Eli helping momma clean floor". He was scrubbing the floor with my dish sponge. Can you tell I have been cleaning the floor a lot to keep the house in showing shape!? Yikes. He was really going to town, too, scrubbing and scrubbing! Hahaha.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brigham wants baby wipes to clean my floor ALL the time! Glad he's not the only one

Cassidy said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS that he was scrubbing the floor. So So FUNNY!! Dora is way too cute. We can't wait to see you guys either!!!

--I hope you're preparing them by telling them how awesome their Aunt Cassidy is!

Grandma Carla said...

What busy little people. I hope he'll clean my kitchen floor - it really needs it. Less than a month till you bring them to live with Lerdle-luh & PaPa for a little while. Fun!

Tracie said...

i have been a horrible friend and blogger! i am here, i am reading and thinking of you all the time! google reader has made me a lazy commenter! but i wanted you to know! i love you and your adorable family. now go eat something please, before you waste away!!