Friday, October 3, 2014

Venice


I think I might have mentioned it before, but I LOVED Venice.  It was probably my favorite part of the trip.  There wasn't a ton to do, but OH it was just wonderful.  It was beautiful, quiet, had amazing food, had waterways everywhere and gorgeous scenery all over, AND it had wonderful shopping!!! 


We stayed right on the Piazza San Marco, and I mean RIGHT off of it.  It was such a beautiful place!! Plus it was almost cold!!! :)
Here's my hottie at Piazza San Marco.


Gondola!!

I LOVE this man!
This was all sugar! Amazing! Apparently marzipan is a big deal there.
I found this great spot I loved but it's HARD to get a shot in the dark without much lighting... I think this came out okay.

Ah Venice, I miss you.


My big man got a fedora!


I loved all the ivy.
I am one lucky woman! Also I got some gorgeous murano glass jewelry!

No comments: