Sunday, May 18, 2014

Visit to see my old roomie, Kim

My best friend at BYU and my roommate for two years, was a great girl named Kim Johnson.  She is so smart, funny, kind, honest and pragmatic.  I just adore her, and I am so happy to say that even now, she is just the same! Only she's a mom now, too and she's a fantastic mother.  She has three beautiful children.  She lives up north of the airport and it's not easy to get to, so we didn't get together for YEARS even though we were living close!  Well, she came out to see me a few weeks ago and I went out to see her Friday.  The kids are getting to know each other and I swear we will get together more often! 

Here is Kim, her boys Dean and Evan (and her little girl Anna was down for a nap already).  I had my three girls with me (Eli was at school.)  


No comments: