Monday, May 12, 2014

Gymnastics

My kids adore gymnastics, which we do every Thursday as soon as Eli comes home from school.  I feel like a terrible mother, but Eli is in the big boy classes on the other side and I get stuck watching Emmy because she cries when I leave, so I only have photos of the girls.  Dora is in between the big and little kids, so she was in a few shots, too.  

Here she is in her rainbow tutu.  Love that little girl.  She's so coordinated and social.  It all comes so easy to her. 

 Emmy struggles a little more, but it has been great for her socially, to listen to someone other than me, and so good for her coordination because since she was tiny (and broke her leg shortly after she started to walk--which happened really late anyway) she has been a little ... clumsy.  Haha.  Anyhow, she's come a long way and is doing great in there, usually. This week, she had trouble, maybe because I had Tessa with me.  She didn't want me to leave, and didn't want to do anything.





 Isn't my baby darling??? LOVE her little baby face, and those big baby eyes, and she's finally getting some HAIR!
 Emmy FINALLY got into gymnastics when they got to the trampolines, which is always her favorite part.

 Love her little grin.

No comments: