Monday, May 12, 2014

NASA with Uncle Golden

Uncle Golden and his girlfriend Feven came to visit for a day or two and had only one request--NASA.  We left Tessa with my mom to take a nap and drove on out.  The kids had a great time, but I think Golden might have liked it best of all.  

 Feven was great with the kids and they all loved her.  Even Emmy, who is typically pretty stand-offish, wanted Feven to carry her.
 Here's my handsome husband and his good looking brother, Golden.
 Emmy and Eli (and Dora, but she's not in this photo) both touched a rock they picked up from the moon!
 Dad was, as always, very involved and helpful with all the kids.  They are lucky!!
 Dora made some strange faces.  I thought this one was funny!
 Eli actually believed me when I told him one of the mannequins was an alien and kinda freaked out, but otherwise, he had a fun time seeing all the real (old) shuttles, etc.




 After touring most of NASA, we took one of the tours, to the training center.  Dora made some funny faces with Golden and Feven.
 We all ate lots of astronaut ice-cream and dried strawberries from the gift shop.
 Daddy loves his.
 Whit snapped three shots of me.  I was there!! I am putting them ALL in!


 This is the training facility.



 I literally cannot get enough of this girl.  She grows up so much every single day--it kind of breaks my heart.

 LOVE these shots of her on the way back with her daddy.

 Dora being funny.


 We took a quick detour on the way back to see some of the actual rockets in storage.  They were SO BIG, but it was really cool.  They had to store a lot of fuel to get those shuttles into space.



We had so much fun Golden! Come back again soon!!

No comments: