Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

TODAY IS MEMORIAL DAY!!! 

It wasn't our best Memorial Day ever... Whit is working a 24 hour shift and Dora's sick and has been sick for four days (and Long Long nights).  Eli had to go to school because of ice days (they added it as a make up day!) Anyhow, we made the best of it.  Dora wasn't up to dressing up or photos, so I just shot photos of the little ones in their matching outfits.  Aren't they cute? Neither of them are much for photos, so you know, I did what I could.  


 This little girl gets bigger every minute and she has SUCH a big personality waiting to get out.  She is learning a new word every day.  Or ten.  It's crazy.  I want it to STOP!


 These two crack me up.
 See their matching hair bows!
 My blondie and my brunette!



 Here's one of me and Dora... She was not feeling well but she made funny faces to try and get the girls to smile.




 LOVE these big blue eyes.
 The girls love to touch flowers...
 This little girl won't hold still, won't look at the camera and will never smile on command but geez, luiz, she's beautiful.

 I know these photos are a little duplicative but I loved them all.


 Since I got a few of Emmy up close, I tried for some cute ones of Tessa.  It didn't work very well.  She was DONE and wanted to go inside...

 She's still cute, though, right??

 Later that day my dad took Emmy out for a walk in the rain and isn't she cute in her coat and boots?? :-)
 LOVE HER!


1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Such cuties!! I want to see them so bad. They would love me.